Marketing & Project Manager
Our client is an independent lettings and estate agency based in West Hampstead.
They are rebuilding their client experience from beginning to end. They need someone who can take charge of this process to source, implement, revise, and manage new systems. You will also liaise with the Directors to create, manage, and review our marketing and prospecting strategies. We're looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of the property market who is both creative and analytical, thinks outside the box and turn our vision into a reality. The right person will help them adapt and evolve on an ongoing basis to the changing needs of their clients.
• Discuss business needs, budget, and timeline with Directors
• Assess current systems, identify key areas for improvement, and design create a plan
• Investigate new suppliers, available technology, and partners for development
• Implement new processes and software within multiple departments according to need, budget, and timelines
• Create marketing strategy in line with business goals. Reviews and updates as necessary.
• Manage communications across the business
Skills and qualifications required:
• 2+ years experience in the property industry
• In-depth knowledge of London's property market an asset
• Thorough knowledge of current prop tech
• Proven experience project management and implementation of new systems
• Experience in marketing strategy and implementation
• Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail required
• Post-secondary degree an asset
All applications will require a covering letter and an application form to be completed. Please contact us and we will send the form accordingly.