Customer Success Manager, Home Counties & London
Our client is the UK's largest provider of CRM solutions to the property industry, supplying both independent and multinational estate agencies with the most flexible software packages currently on the market. With offices in London, Milton Keynes, Solihull, Leeds and Edinburgh, they are a fast-evolving company looking for talented individuals who can join them on their journey to excellence.
They are now looking for a Regional Customer Manager to join their Customer Success team in the UK South East of England. If you’re a highly motivated individual who lives and breathes outstanding customer service and has a passion for helping clients, then read on because you might just be the person they are looking for.
As a Customer Success Manager you are responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with key business influencers with the clients in your area, providing solutions, driving product adoption, identifying opportunities to upsell across the range of products and ensuring clients receive maximum return on their investment. Customer success is also about customer retention and making sure your clients are happy with the software and service you’re providing.
This role entails managing your diary effectively to schedule meetings with your clients both face-to-face and virtually; giving you the flexibility to split your time working from home, and on the road.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• The ability to deliver a high level of client satisfaction to a diverse range of clients
• Sound IT knowledge and service delivery experience, preferably in the estate agency or real estate industry
• The ability to build long term relationships with our clients and colleagues at all levels
• Longstanding use of the integrated CRM system, including Salesforce
• A minimum 5 years’ estate agency or prop-tech experience
As an individual, this job would be ideally suited if you have:
• Exceptional client management and communication skills
• A positive attitude with a desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
• The ability to work as part of a team and individually
• Strong attention to detail, exceptional organisational skills and a focus on the quality of work delivered
• A proactive approach to identifying and managing potential issues
What they offer…
They offer a Flexible Working Policy so that all their employees have a great work-life balance. You will receive a fantastic OTE of up to £45k and a pension scheme above market rate – they will contribute 5.5% of your gross basis pay. 20 days annual holiday entitlement per year, increasing with an extra day per year worked (capped at 24). An Employee Assistance Programme that is completely confidential, available to provide support to employees and their immediate family. And, business permitting, they’re even closed over Christmas so that you can spend more time with family and friends.