Location: Banbury OX16
Hours and holiday
Monday – Friday: 9:00-5:30pm
Every other Saturday: 9:00-4:00pm
20 days plus bank holidays
Benefits & Perks
Mileage cover (car and driver’s license is essential)
Annual social events
Involved with community sponsoring events and sports clubs
Are you a Sales Valuer for an estate agent with a proven track record? Are you someone who thrives on delivering excellent customer service, as well as having strong rapport building skills? Who has a passion not about getting a signature on a dotted line, but a happy vendor and buyer?
And do you want to work for an independent estate agent in Banbury who will provide you the platform to excel in being a solid lister, and giving you the freedom to deploy new ideas?
If so, this is the role for you.
About the company
This agency is an independent estate agent mixing traditional agency with modern ideas. The office work as a team, not a group of individuals and this really helps with the group dynamic. The office covers a wide range of houses from village to town, along with their high-quality service, they work in a very open environment. They invest in you, their brand, and the local community making them one of the go to agents in the area. They pride themselves with delivering 5 star customer service.
The role in a nutshell
- Accurately value and bring new properties on to the market
- Come up with creative ideas to increase market share
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with clients and staff at all stages
- Work with the Senior Team to increase brand awareness
- Help the wider team with viewings, negotiations and advice
- Deliver 5 star customer service worthy of 5* Google Reviews