Senior Lettings Negotiator, Burghfield
We have a Senior Lettings Negotiator vacancy with a multi-branch agency in Berkshire covering two of their offices. This is an opportunity to join a company that is continuously growing, and always has career progression on hand.
The ideal candidate will be well presented with fantastic organisational skills, personable skills, exceptional telephone manner and a proven track record of valuing properties. Our client is not one for people who throw other people under the bus, so being a team player is only going to be beneficial.
The main purpose of the role is;
· Generate new business
· Successfully value properties accurately
· Build strong relationships with landlords and clients
· Qualify and register applicants
· Arrange and conduct viewings
· Negotiate offers and put together the relevant paperwork
· Carry out referencing checks
· Diary Management and helping the wider team
· Proven track record of valuing successfully
· Able to work under pressure in a fast-moving industry
· Team player as well as being able to work alone with minimal supervision
· Excellent local knowledge
· Confident and well presented
· Strong communication skills
With some of the more friendly estate agency hours on offer, you’ll be required to work between 08.45 - 18.00 Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays between 09.00 – 16.00. A generous £20k-£23 basic and a realistic £35k-£40k OTE uncapped. Mileage cover will be provided as well, but a full UK licence and car is essential.