Property Sales Broker, Southbank
Fancy taking home the company Porsche for the weekend?
You are probably the top performer in your office for instructions and/or sales or think you have all the skills and attributes to become an amazing estate agent.
In fact, how do you feel about the following?
• Birthday off
• Get a half day off when you work one in two Saturdays
• 100k club (in bankings) - Black Card Holder with spending money
• One day extra holiday per full year worked, up to 25 days (January-December)
• Property Consultant of the Month - winner takes home Porsche Cayman pool car
• Anniversary gift for every employee
• Annual events, including company sports day, charity ‘sleep out’ and quiz nights
• All staff Christmas party weekend away subject to hitting company targets
• Company pension
• Company mobile phone
• Travel expenses
• Access to database of nearly 10,000 vendors
With an average fee of £12k - £15k and the opportunity to earn 12% of that fee, uncapped, this is an opportunity that could see the top performers earning very well.
One of their most recent employees Jamie had some letting agency experience but when he joined here, it was his first Estate Agency sales role. In his first full year, he earnt over £20,000 per month twice and won the Porsche Cayman three times! He also sold the most expensive property they have ever sold, an apartment in Mayfair for over £20m - earning himself a pay packet of over £40,000 that month alone.
This company aren't looking for existing estate agents working who expect to be spoon fed. They are looking hungry, driven, ambitious and team players who are brilliant on the phone, understand people, get excited about doing their job and are sharp.
You will need to be articulate and communicate well in both verbal and written skills but more important that anything, not be afraid to pick the phone us.
Estate agency experience is not essential at all, in fact their top performer comes from recruitment.
£20,000 - 22,500 Basic plus commission which will be upwards of £40,000 in year 1 as a junior.