Sales Progressor, Northampton
If you are an ambitious property professional with an entrepreneurial flair, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to work self-employed under an established and recognised brand.
Working for this agency is like being part of a large family. They have a great working environment and fantastic work culture and ethic. Attitude is everything and can train almost anyone to work within their industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this leading agency as a Sales Progressor. The main role will be dealing with the initial sale, from offer accepted to exchange and completion. They are looking for someone who is highly organised and has previous experience as a sales progressor in the property industry. You must be local to the Northampton area and having knowledge of Vebra Alto would be ideal. Having your own phone and laptop is essential but you will have access to the whole companies data base to help you set up.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in then read on…
The main responsibilities of this role…
- Regular contact with solicitors, mortgage advisors, vendors & purchases with sales updates
- Keeping the manager & sales team updated
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Progression sales through to completion
- Maintaining regular contact with all applicants, making them aware of all new properties as they become available
- To deliver exceptional customer service
What you will get in return is the chance to work what hours suit you by organising your own diary as long as you are available on take calls anytime between 9:00 and 17:30. You will be required to do 12-15 completions a month and will receive £100 per completion.